nCamp has designed a camping stove that uses a fuel source readily available in forests. By relying on sticks and twigs that cover the forest floor mean that you have one less thing to carry. While wood burning camping stoves exist, they are usually bulky because of the nature of an effective combustion chamber. By making a collapsible combustion chamber, nCamp created a compact and effective system that uses both wood/biomass and solid/liquid fuels.
nCamp Prep Surface
The nCamp Prep Surface is a compact, lightweight and elevated work surface that gives you a clean place to prepare and enjoy a meal. It nests with the nCamp Stove adding about .3in (.64cm) to the overall thickness, while providing you with almost 57sq.in. (367sq.cm.) of horizontal work surface. The carrying bag allows you to nest and pack the Prep Surface and Stove. The bamboo top is a great cutting surface and is naturally anti-microbial. It is lightly coated with a vegetable oil finish and is easy to clean.
- The Stove and Prep Surface bundle is compact and has a stable footprint
- The Prep Surface has a useful work surface for prepping and cutting your ingredients
- The Stove’s top plate keeps cookware stable and retains heat
- The Stove uses twigs for fuel, but can use other sources
- The Stove and Prep Surface are easy to set up because of their fold-out legs and collapsible design
- The Stove’s combustion chamber creates a Venturi effect for better/faster heating
- The combustion chamber possesses vent holes that shed ash and allow airflow
- The Stove is made of stainless-steel and aluminum
- Because of the bamboo top surface, the Prep Surface is naturally anti-microbial
- nCamp designed the stove to nest with the Prep Surface