Wood Burning Stove
nCamp’s compact camping stove uses a fuel source readily available in forests – sticks and twigs that cover the forest floor. That’s one less thing to carry, and limitless fuel for cooking. While there are other wood burning camping stoves, they are usually bulky because of the nature of an effective combustion chamber.
By making a collapsible combustion chamber, nCamp created a compact and effective system that uses both wood/biomass and solid/liquid fuels.This stove is about the size of a paperback book!
- Width – 9 in. – (22.86 cm)
- Depth – 6.5 in. – (16.5 cm)
- Height (packed) -1.5 in. – (3.8 cm)
- Height (in-use) – 6.3 in. – (16 cm)
- Weight – 28.75 oz – (.815 kg)
- Boil time – Approx. 3 min. to boil 1 cup (.24L) of water
- It is compact
- Has a useful work-surface
- Made of aluminum and stainless-steel
- Durable, stable and lightweight